Sunday, December 27, 2009

Belated Merry Xmas & Advanced Happy New Year

Brooding over an year
Happiness filled the year
With joys unbound
With love all around
A lovely white X-mas!!

My little world of joy
My ultimate world of joy
My life filled with joy
With words in scarce
But Hearts in full
The reason is only one
My only lovely daughter
The first cry,first smile,first touch
Filled my heart with bliss
With joys untold I hugged my daughter..
May this hug last forever
Is the prayer in our hearts
Thank God Thank GodThank God
Is All What I can say


I wish you ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 with JOYS&PEACE & lots of GOD's Blessings!

4 comments:

scorpiogenius said...

hello mirage, beautiful poem!

You've got talent, should be more regular with this blog. k? :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well :)

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful poem Mirage !!

A Very Happy New Year to you too !!

krystyna said...

Your poem really touched my heart.
Beautiful and lovely!

May this New 2010 Year be your the best full of God's blessings!

Agnosia said...

warm poem...i loved it.