Friday, January 16, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A Very Happy New year to all friends of blogsphere.

January always marks the beginning of everything fresh.As we know, the night is darkest just before the dawn;and the dawn of new year has come.


We ve all gone busy with our routine &I hope we ve overcome the initial confusion of writing 2008 still on the papers;)) and keeping ourselves busy with life's adventures & astonishments. Also I expect to read new &lovely posts from my blog friends......

This New Year is all too special for me & my husband as it s an year of expectations. Let it be a surprise!

I wish every one of u a Wonderful new year filled with lot of unveiled surprises..Enjoy every minute of life..

Unborn tomorrows
Dead yesterdays
Why we fret ;
If today is beautiful?

1 comment:

krystyna said...

Hi Mirage!
How are you???