Monday, July 28, 2008

The whispering dawn......

Dawn is my favorite time of the day,though I don't always wake up at that time:)).It is the twilight before sunrise,often recognized by a weak sunlight,when we can distinguish objects& commence our outdoor activities.Another day with God's grace.I feel it great to enjoy the refreshing air at this time.It brings a positive spirit in me & gives me energy to work.

When I get up in the morning,I sit up & stay quiet for a while praying for a good day.Today while I was meditating ,I tried to concentrate on the soft whispers of the dawn around me;as if I was testing my hearing acquity.

the sound of gushing wind could be heard out of my window,the trees swaying in wind,the water getting heated up in the geaser,the tic-tic of the clock needle reminding me to get ready to go for work,the church bells ringing,the chirping birds& my darling snoring he he he:))))

I sank into memories of my childhood, when I used to wake up in the morning,never bothered to listen to any of these whispers,rushed out of the door with the badminton racket to play with my friends .I was often a school-girl,cos I always had more friends at school than at home.My mom never had a trouble sending me to school:)).My thought snaps went on &as I was dreaming through my childhood days,the alarm went on & on,breaking my dreams in the middle& reminding me of the trouble if I am late.
ooooops....Bye bye...miles to go before I sleep...

8 comments:

Keshi said...

wow ur a morning person? good on ya!

Im a night owl :)

Come check my Update.

Keshi.

hope and love said...

beautiful post..

scorpiogenius said...

mmm...good job to do after waking up...

meditation eh? :))

Anonymous said...

Whispers tend to be a good guidance to our inner self..

Anindita said...

I sleep at dawn! :P
I am so not a morning person! :D

Usha said...

schooldays mems are always so fun.. wonder whether we ever realised it then!

Devika Jyothi said...

Chanced upon this site through a link elsewhere....liked it!

Dawn definitely, inspires and to know someone who shares the sentiment...

mirage said...

Thanks a lot dear friends for the visit &the comments.

Hard to wake up at dawn,but if we wake up,we wont wanna miss it again....:))))

mirage